Wednesday, October 14, 2015

My favorite radio

My favorite radio program is "School Of Lock". This is a radio program for junior high school student or high school student. I'm a university student, but I often hear it. At that time, I didn't hear it, because I wasn't interested in radio program. My mother listens to the radio every day. It was through my mother's influence that I came to hear it. 

We can hear the talk of the popular artists and they answer the worry from the listeners by "School Of Lock". The listeners have the worry only by the student. For example, studying for an exam, club activities, love, and so on. I think that this radio is very interesting, but I would feel I was more interesting when I heard it at that time. I thought that I should hear this radio program at the age of a high school student at least, because it can feel it only in those days. I can sympathize with their worry and feeling, because I was a junior high school student and high school student before.

This radio is broadcast from 10 p.m. to 12 a.m. every week. Probably students will study while hearing to this radio. I look forward to hearing it. I will listen to this radio tonight.

This is a homepage of this radio program.        
Please see!                                               
  http://www.tfm.co.jp/lock/index.html               [ 223/1501 words]                      


  

    

No comments:

Post a Comment