Friday, October 2, 2015

Back to the future (1985)



Review
This is the story by which Marty, who lives in California in 1985 time-travels to 1955.
This is one of famous movies, but I had not seen this movie so far. I felt that movie was very enjoyable. When Marty has time-travelled, Marty's mother loves him. This is the scene which I thought to be particularly enjoyable. Also, my favorite character is Doc. He is very funny, and his invention is wonderful. It's very excellent to make a time machine. I want to the De Lorean. If I time-travel, I'd like to go in the future. I want to know what kind of occupation I get, and I want to see what I'm doing. I can't imagine about my future. So I want to know it. I wish that I have a happy future.
[134/1158 words]













No comments:

Post a Comment