Wednesday, January 20, 2016

The pursuit of happiness



The movie is based on Chris Gardner's half life. Will Smith part of Chris, and Jaden Smith part of Chris's son. This movie became the topic by parent and child costarring. 
Also, Chris Gardner appears in the last scene. I think that he is very wonderful person.

San Francisco of 1981.
 Linda who is Chris's wife and their son and Chris Gardner lived sold the new medical instruments which measured bone density.

However, the sales of the machine was behind with the tax without getting along well and lived a painful life to survive it somehow in the part of the wife. Linda can't endure a painful life finally, and she take her son and have gone out. 

Will Smith tells his son to "never let anyone tell you that you can't do something".
I think that he wants to tell "Even though you was said by people, you aren't supposed to give up and you can do something.” to his son. Even though people can't do something, you have a possibility that that can be done. "I cannot do it" and must not lose possibility of your own. Chris worked strenuously. As a result, he got a job. The competition magnification of the person who would like to be employed is high. People may think it's reckless. However, he never gave up. As a result, he got a job. If you never give up, you succeed.

Will Smith shows up for an interview for an internship position at a famous stock broking company wearing regular clothes and covered in paint. 
Chris was arrested because of a parking violation before, he was painting an apartment. He said at interview. “If I ask me a question, and I don’t know the answer. I’m gonna tell you that I don’t know. But I bet you what. I know how to find the answer, and I will find the answer.” If I'm its situation, I couldn’t say quick-witted thing and I will pocket the reason that does not wear a suit. I think he is smart and quick-witted. In the interview, we have to answer a question well.

[355 words/14773 words]


No comments:

Post a Comment