Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Erin Brockovich



California is a small town of the Mojave Desert. Erin Brockovich has been married twice and has three children. In addition, she has not job. She works as an assistant in a law office later.
One day, during setting papers in order, she finds a doubtful file. As a result of having investigated it, she discovers the fact that the factory of the big company discharges the sexivalent chrome of the toxic substance.

Julia Roberts who plays Erin in the movie, got a job at a small law firm.
 Erin requests Edward "You were defeated in the trial you can win, you give me work instead." I agree to her approach. Her approach is forced, but the desperate state in which she'd like to be employed is felt to us. If I’m a situation same as Edward, I will employ her in the same way as him. She appeals by oneself to get work. I think that an appeal like her is necessary to get work. The strong-willedness is sometimes necessary, too.

Julia Roberts talks about life not always turning out the way we expect it to. 
This is the scene where she tells oneself to George. Erin was Miss Wichita. She says “I thought it meant I was gonna do something important with my life.” However, her work doesn’t reach smoothly and she hardly has money. In addition, she must feed three children. She has been awfully depressed. I think there is a person who knows you to be exerting oneself. An effort pays off.

[256 words/ 15029 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment