Wednesday, January 13, 2016

A Happy New Year!!

Sturday, January 2, 2016
I paid the New Year's first visit to Fujisakugu, Kato, and Kengun Shine with my family. It is "Sansyamairi".

First, we went to the Fujisakigu. I went there every year. After having prayed, I pulled out an omikuji it had "Daikichi"(Great good luck) written on it. I was very glad! I seem to make a good start.
Then, we drank the amazake. It is annual every year to drink one. The amazake is faintly sweet, and the taste is good.

Second, the Kato Shine. I bought a good-luck charm for victory. I become a senior, and job hunting begins. I must gain the job. I put a hope to find a job. Then, I pulled out an omikuji again. It had "Daikichi" written on it too! Moreover, the content to be written on it was identical to the contents of the omikuji of a little while ago! So I was very surprised! Such thing is for the first time for me.

Third, The Kengun Shine. There are a lot of people. We had to line up in the long row. In Kengun Shine, there are many Shinto shines. I went and worshiped at all Shinto shines. After that, I pulled the third omikuji. It was "lesser good luck". 3 times weren't Daikichi, but I was glad, because Daikichi appeared twice!

 I want to try study or an interview exercise hard for finding employment this year, and I hope that it is a good year.

[248 words/9976 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment