Thursday, June 26, 2014

My Diary

Saturday, June 7, 2014
I went to the welfare facility to play the volunteer concert with members of the club.
I played the trumpet, and other members played the violin, viola, cello.
I was tense, but I could do good performance. The audiences was glad, so I was glad too


Sunday, June 8, 2014
When I was searching, I found my mother's kimono. It is beautiful. When she was young, she wore this kimono. I thought that I want to become a fine person whom the kimono.

Monday, June 9, 2014
There was the presentation in speaking class. I talked about part-time job with my speaking members. I was tense, so I couldn't face forward. I would like to talk well.


Thursday, June 12, 2014
I went to the city after the classes. And I did window-shopping. I wanted the boyish rucksack. So I was locking it. But there was no rucksack that I want. I also bought a comic and new socks. I'm going to go the city.

Tuesday, June 16, 2014
Finally, I finished the move! I had been carrying the baggage ever since this morning with my mother, but there were too many baggage. So I carried it throughout the night. I was very sleepy.
And I felt at ease.


Friday, June 20, 2014
I went to the city to buy my senior' birthday present. I was wondering about what to buy her. As a result, I bought some face packs and the sleeping mask. I'm glad if she liked it.


Sunday, June, 22, 2014
I want a rucksack now. Finally, I found it in the Amazon. I was looking it in the city before, but there was no it that I want. So I was glad! I ordered it immediately. I'm looking forward to arrive it.


Tuesday, June 24, 2014
Today was a pre opening the "Yume town" near the KGU. I worked as part-time job clerk there. A lot of customers came there. So I was very busy. I pasted the discount stickers and I washed the dishes.
I think that I will become busy after this.

Wednesday, June 25, 2014
I went to the "Yume town" with my friend after the club activity.
We did window-shopping. Inside of the shop was big and there were a lot of shops. After that, we ate the dinner. I ate a rice casserole and a cake. It' taste was good! I want to eat again.

[408words]













No comments:

Post a Comment